Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Wild pack of family dogs

While spending some time in a small, rural town recently, I saw something I had never seen in person before….a pack of wild dogs. I’m not talking about two or three dogs, it was a pack of eight to ten dogs, of different breeds, ranging from puppies to full grown dogs. When I asked if it was in fact a pack of wild dogs the answer I got was, “yeah, it’s pretty common around here”. I found it interesting that when left on the streets domesticated animals will so easily revert to their wild nature. So the next time you are playing with Fido remember after a few days on the streets he will become a killer again.

A wild pack of family dogs came runnin' through the yard
As my little sister played, the dogs took her away
And I guess she was eaten up ok, yeah she was eaten up ok

No comments:

Post a Comment