Sunday, May 22, 2011

South of the Border

As I wrote about previously, in April, I had the opportunity to take a trip to San Felipe, Mexico, with ANJ Motorsports. We headed south of the border for the CODE San Felipe 200 off-road race. I showed up for the trip with a backpack full of cameras and the hope of being able to piece together about five minutes of footage documenting the adventure. With the help of a few others getting some key shots (Phil missed his calling as a Director of Photography) and some shots of the race “borrowed” from the CODE website I had more than enough to put something together. Once it was roughly laid out I was shocked to see it was somewhere around thirty minutes long. I took the knife to it and massacred it into the fourteen minutes and nine seconds you see below.

Enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment