Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Legalizing marijuana will make kids do heroin

Marijuana is basically legal in California now and I have noticed that it seems to have extended the age range of the people who use it or at least made them more open about their use. I hear people who are in their 40s and 50s talking about their marijuana use. For all I know my parents could have been smoking pot when I was a kid, I would have had no idea, but now people talk about it and their kids have to know. We all know that kids don’t want to do anything their parents do, so now instead of experimenting with pot they are going to experiment with other drugs. I picture a teenager smoking a joint and his friend sees him and says, “you’re smoking weed……my PARENTS smoke weed!!! Weed is for old people, you should try crack.”

Next thing you know we have an entire generation of heroin faces and crackheads!

No comments:

Post a Comment