Monday, January 28, 2013

A blog a day to keep the procrastination away

It's easy to find ways to put things off, to find anything to do other than what you should be doing.  I have found that I make many notes of things to write about, telling myself that I will go back to this later and write about it.  Then one of two scenarios happen, but the time I get back to writing about it I decide that it really isn't worth writing about or I write about it, then re-read and re-write it so many times that I don't care about it anymore and it just goes into the wasteland of my hard drive.  I watched this video (see below) the other day on ted.com about trying something new for 30 days, it made me think about all the things I have read where they say you can change a bad habit or create a new habit in just 30 days.  So I have set a challenge for myself, a blog a day for 30 days.  No putting off until tomorrow, write and post, take photos and post, etc.  So this is blog #1.



No comments:

Post a Comment