Thursday, June 24, 2010

I am perfect for middle management

It was 2:30 in the morning and I found myself sitting behind a Hampton Inn & Suites desk, across from someone who had know idea they were about to be fired. She wasn’t really going to be fired but she was about to be the guinea pig for me to test ways to fire a person. My favorite went something like this, “have a seat I need to talk to you about something. Before we get started pick a hand”. I would then hold up both my closed fists, before she could pick a hand I would say, “it doesn’t matter which hand you pick, they both say you’re mother-fuckin’ fired…. Now I need you to get out of my office. Oh yeah, and close the door on your way out, I don’t want to hear you cry”. Now if that isn’t a great way for a middle manager at some random company to fire someone, I don’t know what is. Weird the way we sometimes discover hidden talents.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. You are a funny funny man! And that's a fantastic pic!

    ReplyDelete