Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Exercise makes you hotter

No matter what age, shape, or size, when I see a woman exercising she instantly becomes at least ten percent more attractive. I think the first time it really occurred to me I was driving around and I saw a slightly overweight woman jogging. She appeared to be struggling, she wasn’t moving very fast, but she just kept going. Something clicked in my brain and I started to see her differently. I find myself noticing it a lot while out hiking as well. Women who aren’t my type, they’re sweaty, in gym clothes, not at all looking their best, but the fact that they are out putting in the effort causes a slight attraction in me. I guess it’s the fact that it shows that they care enough about their health that they are out their trying to make a change, to better themselves, to improve their quality of life. Now as I drive around I can’t help but notice all of the women out making the effort. Keep it up ladies, exercise instantly makes you hotter.

No comments:

Post a Comment