Friday, January 8, 2010

Apple Judgement

I have found that I judge people equally for not having a Mac computer and for having an iPhone. You would think that since I am pro Mac that I would also be pro iPhone but that is not the case. When I see someone pull out there PC laptop with it's huge power cord or watch as it takes 10 minutes for windows to finally boot up I can't help but think "what is the matter with you, just buy a Mac and make your life easier". At the same time though when I see someone pull out their iPhone I think "what a douche, they must be checking their facebook page", maybe it's because people who have an iPhone seem to always be on their iPhone or downloading some new retarded waste of time app like the light saber that makes me automatically judge those that have them. It is hard living a life that is so divided!

No comments:

Post a Comment