Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Ladies of the Night

Do you think getting a hooker is like anything else you do, once you do it enough it becomes normal?

I was watching Cops and there were these guys getting busted for solicitation and for some of them it wasn’t there first time being busted, the cops knew these guys by name, some of them had just been busted days before. It got me thinking, “is getting a hooker like anything else we do?” What I mean by that is, is it like going to the gym, when you go the first time it sucks, you don’t feel good after, but once you go enough you start wanting to go all the time. Is it the same with going to a hooker, the first time you are thinking, “shit this is pretty low, I'm getting a hooker”. Then after that first time you think "that was kind of sad, put it wasn’t really THATTTTT bad." After enough times you are ordering up hookers like pizza, “well its Friday night guess I should order my company for the evening, yeah I’d like to order a small blond, please”.

No comments:

Post a Comment