Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A letter to the President

Dear Mr. President,

Last night I had plans to meet a friend for a movie. As I navigated through West L.A. on my way to Culver City all traffic came to a screeching halt as I approached Olympic. I tried several different routes and a couple secret residential short-cuts I have, and all of them netted the same result, a dead stop. I called my friend to say I wasn’t going to make it and I turned around and headed home. When I arrived home I fired up the laptop and googled, “what could possibly be more important than my plans for dinner and a movie”, and it turns out the president was in town. Apparently he had some business is Hancock Park and all of Olympic had been closed for his motorcade. All I’m saying is that, Mr. President, next time you are making travel plans, be a little more considerate of others, it’s not always all about you sir.

Sincerely,
Upset

No comments:

Post a Comment