Tuesday, February 12, 2013

If you keep doing that with your face

-->
I think all mothers have said to their children, “if you keep doing that with your face it’s going to stay that way”.  I, like most kids, didn’t believe it.  I’d say, “whatever mom!” Then proceed to make and even more ridiculous face, contorting my features into an unrecognizable mess.  I’m now starting to worry.  PBS re-aired Bill Cosby receiving the Mark Twain Prize over the weekend. Throughout the ceremony they showed clips of him acting and doing stand up and he continually made this face. 


When they cut to him in the balcony it appeared his face had stayed that way!


Can this be true?  Did his face in fact stay that way? Should I be worried that this is what I am going to look like soon? 


No comments:

Post a Comment