Wednesday, March 17, 2010

All I want in life.....

I want more than anything in my life right now to be better at golf. I think about it all the time. The problem is that the more I try to get better, the worse I seem to play, I try to fix one problem and it causes two more. When I watch the Haney Project with Ray Romano and I see him getting frustrated and disappointed in his lack of progress, I know that feeling, yet it’s not enough to make you want to stop playing. If anything, when you are struggling, you want to play more, you want to fix the problems, if you have more problems, you have to play more to fix them all. Most of the time in life when you struggle with something, you tend to want to quit or do it less, but with golf when you are struggling you want to play all the time, you want to fix whatever it is that is causing your problem. It’s strange how hitting that white little ball can take over your life.

Golf truly is a heartbreaking passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment