Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Attention passengers boarding flight……..

Pajamas and sweats are not appropriate flight attire!!! The more time I spend in airports and on planes the more I realize that people forget that you are still in public when you are on an airplane. I see people in their PJs and sweatpants all the time, young girls are the worst offenders. Also just because your flight is early in the morning isn’t an excuse, I have flown on early flights (I am writing this in the airport before I flight that I got up for at 4:30am), I have flown still drunk or at least somewhere between drunk and hung over and I still managed to get my ass up and make myself look presentable. Also you should not be taking your shoes off on the plane, again you are in public not in your bedroom.

Flying used to be an event, people would get dressed up for a flight, but now it has become so affordable and common that once again sloppy ass Americans are ruining it.

No comments:

Post a Comment