Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I don't plan on having kids so I quit recycling

The number one reason I always hear people give for recycling and trying to save the earth is so that there will be a planet for their kids and grandkids to enjoy. Since I don’t want to have kids I decided that I don’t have to care about the environment anymore. I can pour motor oil right down the drain straight to the ocean, I can drive cars that billow black smoke, I can throw all my plastic bottles right in the garbage. It is very freeing not having to worry about future generations, so all of you that plan on reproducing you better take care of the environment three times as hard because you are recycling for three now, you, your kids, and me.

“You could literally drive your own tank. You could drive a tank, you could throw toxic waste out the top, you could shoot a bald eagle right in the head. Dude they're shitting all over my tank.” - Bill Burr

No comments:

Post a Comment